Recent digital strike on android and iOS applications results in removing or banning several apps from app stores as these apps impose a risk for the security of the nation. Soon after the ban, Many apps emerged as an alternative for removed apps. I hope at some point in time you may search or look for an alternative app that fills the void left by the ShareIT app. Today in this article, I’m going to share the best alternative for ShareIT named ShareME formerly known as Airdrop. ShareMe is the file-sharing app in India and globally that can do all the works as ShareIT app and you can observe almost all the features of the ShareIt app in it. Here I will be covering all the features and highlights of the ShareMe(AirDrop) app and our actual topic Downloading and Using ShareMe app on Windows Pc/Laptop.
In all my previous discussions, I said that emulation is the process behind emulating android apps on bigger screens such as Windows and Mac Os Computers. But ShareMe is an android app that can be rendered easily without emulation also. In this article, I will be providing the complete information about How to Download and Install ShareMe for Pc/Laptop officially and also by using third party emulators. Follow the below steps for a complete understanding.
What is ShareMe App ??
ShareMe is the file-sharing app in India and globally that works on almost all android devices including Xiaomi, Redmi, Samsung, Oppo, OnePlus, Vivo, LG, RealMe, and more mobile devices. It is an ad-free P2P file transfer tool that works without mobile data and free of the internet. With one tap you can send and receive all types of files such as images, videos, music, apps with lightning speed 200times faster than Bluetooth. It can transfer and share large games like PUBG, Freefire, and Fortnite using ShareMe. ShareMe has a simple, clean, and user-friendly interface where everything arranged in a friendly understandable manner.
Is Shareme App For Pc is Available?
ShareMe application is completely made for android and iOS devices. Coming to the ShareMe Pc Version, This app can connect your mobile device with your computer thereby you can share and transfer the data. It also has an option ShareMe Web share option that can transfer and share data between mobile and computer with Data also. Apart from the available methods, Emulation can also help is downloading and installing ShareMe Pc App on Computer. Below, I will discuss How to Download, Install, and Use ShareMe App for Pc on Windows 10, Windows 8 or 8.1, Windows 7, and XP Operating systems.
Free Download ShareMe For Pc/Laptop on Windows 10, Windows 7/8/8.1/Xp, Mac OS Computer, ShareMe Pc App
To download and to use ShareMe On Pc/Laptop you should follow either Method 1 or Method 2. Download the ROPOSO FOR PC A Fashion Editing App. Depending on your requirement choose the method which is more beneficial for you. In the following guide, firstly I will discuss How to Send, Transfer files using Shareme App between mobile and Computer and then How to Download and Install ShareMe for Pc on Windows 10, Windows 8,8.1,7, XP, or Mac Os Laptop using Emulators.
Method 1: How to Connect and Use ShareMe app on Computer to Share Files
With the ShareMe application, you can transfer your SD card or internal storage of your android phone to your PC.
Using ShareMe Application With WiFi Connectivity
Here I’ll show you how you can transfer your files in the android phone to windows Pc using a Wi-Fi connection. Let’s get started.
- Firstly, We have to go to the Play Store and on the search box, you have to type ShareMe and Search it.
- After that, you will find an application namely simply click on the install button to start installing the ShareMe application on your mobile.
- Now open the ShareMe and complete the setup process.
- After the completion of the setup process, you will find a kind of below-shown interface.
- Here you can choose what all you want to share such as the whole SD Card, Internal Storage, Images, Files, etc..
- Now to connect or use ShareMe on Pc simply tap on the three-dotted lines over the top left corner.
- Then find the option Connect to Computer and then click on it. Note: Both the Computer and Mobile must be connected yo the same WiFi.
- Now click on the start button here you will find two options portable or non-password-protected. You can choose any of the options.
- If you use the portable option anyone whoever is connected to your Wi-Fi can use your SD card or your file.
- If you select the password-protected option you have to set username and password and only the persons who know your password can use view and use your files.
- You will see such a kind of interface where a temporary URL or FTP ID is provided to you now you have to start the FTP to share your android files to your Pc.
- Now go to your windows and open a browser and type the URL provided to you and click on enter.
- You will be asked to enter username and password, Provide the username and password given to you to gain access.
- Now you will see the interface of your SD card on your Window Pc. From here you can view, download any file from a mobile device to Pc.
- This is all about how to use ShareMe to transfer or share files from mobile to Pc/Laptop with WiFi connectivity.
Using ShareMe WebShare Without WiFi Connectivity
Here, I will show you how you can use the ShareMe application to transfer your Mobile’s application or data to your PC without an internet connection.
- You have to click on the three-dotted line over top left corner and here you will find the Web share option.
- Click on the Web share option and click on the Share button.
- You have to select the file you want to share to your PC and click on the send button.
- On the next screen, Along with a password and mobile hotspot will be created where you need to connect to the created hotspot network on your Pc/Laptop.
- After connecting to the hotspot on your Pc/Laptop, You have to go to the browser and type the FTP ID provided and click on enter.
- Now you can see the shared file which was shared from your android phone. You can save or download the shared file to your Pc.
- This is all about how to use the ShareMe application to transfer and share files from mobile to Pc/Laptop without internet connectivity.
Method 2: Download and Install ShareMe App For Pc Using Emulators
ShareMe app can be downloaded and installed on Windows Pc/Laptop by using an android emulator. But before the actual process of downloading and installing the ShareMe App for Pc/Laptop using Emulators, Make sure that your PC/Laptop fulfills the minimum requirements.
Operating System : Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 RAM : Recommended 2Gb Ram and Above Processor : Intel Core i3 and above Disk Space : 700 MB of free space required
Here in this article, I will be using third party emulators Bluestacks, Nox App Player, MemuPlay Android emulator.
How to Install ShareMe for Pc on Windows 10, Windows 7/8/8.1/Xp Pc using Bluestacks App Player
- Download and install the Official Bluestacks Android Emulator from below link on your Computer, Laptop, or PC.
- Open Bluestacks by tapping on a quick launch icon from the desktop.
- Find the search box and type ShareMe in it, You will find something “Search play for ShareMe” Click on it.
- You will be asked to sign to the Playstore account, Do sign in to your play store account and proceed further.
- Now hit on the appropriate ShareMe app from the displayed results.
- Click on the install button to start installing the shareme app for Pc.
- After a successful installation, You can start using the SharMe app on Windows Pc or Computer.
How to Install ShareMe for Pc/Laptop On Windows Using Nox App Player Without Bluestacks
Download and Install the Official Nox App Player on to your computer, laptop, and then follow the below steps.
- Now launch the Nox app player, If you are using it for the first time. Nox App Player will ask you to sign in to the play store account.
- Click on the search box and not type ShareMe in it.
- Then click on ShareMe App from the displayed results and hit on the install button.
- Wait for few seconds to complete ShareMe Pc installation on windows and mac computer.
How to Install ShareMe App for Pc/Laptop on Windows Computer using Memuplay Android Emulator without Bluestacks
Download and install Official Memuplay Android Emulator on to your Pc, Computer and then follow the below procedure
- After downloading, Install Memuplay android emulator onto Windows/Mac Os Computer.
- Open memuplay, If you are using Memuplay for the first time you will ask to sign in to the playstore.
- After logging to playstore, find out the search button and click on it to type ShareMe in the search box.
- Now search and find the shareme app from the results and click on the install button to start installing the ShareMe App on Windows Pc.
- Within few minutes ShareMe App will be downloaded and installed on Pc within few minutes and.
That’s all about How to download and install ShareMe for Pc/Laptop on Windows 7/8/8.1/10 & Mac Os Computer. If you find any errors while downloading or installing ShareMe App on the computer do share it with us through commenting and we will be all the time here to resolve the error.