Hello everybody, Welcome to Fullonbuzz where I help tech work for you. In this article, I’m gonna give you a tour of the brand new Google home application and also how to use the Google Home app on Windows or Mac Os. Now the google home application is essentially one that will allow you to control all the settings and everything that your google assistant has access to at your home. You don’t need a google home device to control all the settings and everything you need a Google home application where you can control everything from it. Let’s get started with the Google Home app and then see how one can download and install Google Home App and use it and control your smart home from your wider screens.
Google Home App is one such application alternative to Google Home Device that can control all the settings and associated music and media. It is just an application that you can simply just download the app on your Android or iOS device and you can go and add your smart devices to the home app and control right from within the application. With the google home app, you can set up, manage, and control your Google Home, Google Nest, Chromecast devices, and thousands of connected home products like lights, cameras, thermostats, and many more all from the Google Home app.
How to Download and Install Google Home App on Pc on Windows 10,7, 8.1 Laptop
Everything is getting digitalized slowly, Now is your turn to make your life easier with the google home application. When you download Google Home on PC you will have the chance to monitor and control everything in your home such as controlling smart lights with your voice, casting music and show on your TV, control the volume of your speakers, and much more directly from your Windows Pc/Laptop. Find out more about how you can download and install the Google Home application on your Windows Pc/Laptop.
Possible ways to Download and Install Google Home App on Windows Computer
Due to the non-availability of the Offical Google Home Pc version, we make use of android emulators a third-party software to download and install Google Home for Pc/Laptop. In this article, I will show the complete procedure by using the most popular recommended trusted android emulator, BLUESTACKS. However, you can pick any of the emulators from the market, the downloading and installing of Google Home App on your Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Xp Pc/Laptop procedure remains the same in all the emulators.
Minimum Pc/Laptop Requirements to Download Emulators
Your Pc/Laptop must meet the minimum requirements to download and install an android emulator on your Pc/Laptop. So make sure that your PC/Laptop meets mentioned requirements.
Operating System : Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 RAM : Recommended 2Gb Ram and Above Processor : Intel Core i3 and above Disk Space : 700 MB of free space required
There are many advantages of using google home on your Windows 7, 8, or 10 OS such as setting up, controlling everything. Many started moving towards a smart world, Digitize your home on downloading and using Google Home on PC/Laptop using android emulators.
How to Install Google Home App on Windows 10, Windows 7/8/8.1/Xp using Bluestacks App Player
- Firstly Download and install BlueStacks on your PC from the link provided below.
- Complete Google account sign-in process as it is necessary to access the Google Play Store and install apps from the play store.
- Now search for the Google Home app in the search bar at the top right corner of the Bluestacks page.
- Click on the Google Home App from search results and hit on the install button next to it to start the installing procedure.
- Post the successful installation of google home on pc, Click the Google Home icon on the home screen to start using it on the Windows Pc/Laptop.
How to Download and Install Google Home For Pc/Laptop on Windows 10,8.1,7 using MEmuPlay Emulator
- Download the latest MEmu installer from the below link and finish the setup process on your Pc/Laptop.
- After setting up the MEmu emulator on your Pc start the MEmu App player and continue with the procedure.
- Now open the Google Play store app and search for the Google Home app on the play store.
- From the displayed results, Find the right google home app and click on it to go to the installation page.
- Then complete the Google Home App installation on your Pc/Laptop.
- On completion of Google Home Pc App installation click the quick launch icon to start google home and enjoy using Google Home on Windows with MEmu
How to Download and Install Google Home App On Windows 10 Using Nox App Player Without Bluestacks
Apart from the above emulators, Nox App Player is also the latest android app player that is very much similar to bluestacks and memuplay which can emulate the android apps over Windows Computer.
Very first you need to download the Nox App Player and install it on your Pc/Laptop.
- Install and launch the Nox App Player and find out the Google Play Store icon.
- Click on the playstore icon, And then Sign in with your Google account to proceed with the installation procedure.
- Search for the Google Home app and click on it to install it on your windows pc/laptop.
- After installing go to the homepage and click on the google home app and start using it on the Windows Pc/Laptop.
- Can You Use Google Home with a Pc?
- Yes, you can use Google Home with a PC by using emulators.
- How do I use the Google Home app on my PC?
- You can use the google home app using Bluestacks, MemuPlay, Nox android emulator.
- How do I download and install Google Home on Windows 10?
- By using Android emulators, You can install the google home app on Windows 10.
- Is it safe to use Android Emulators?
- Absolutely, It is safer to use android emulators on a windows pc.
- What is an Android emulator?
- Android emulator is used to rendering android apps onto Windows Pc/Laptop.