Security is one of the major concern nowadays. Our daily gadget, smartphones has various types of content such as private photos, private chats, private applications. To hide our private content we need some external applications to do it. Here in this post, I will list out the best android app lock application Oops! AppLock features usage and advantages. The major advantage of this app over other security lock apps is you cannot find the application exact name on the device using this app. So for strangers who are intended to see your private content cannot trace the app as it is visible with name K Note.
As said the interesting part of this app is that it even hides its own identity that it is a lock app by the name K Note and shows a fake identity as a note app on opening… Oops! application locker does not use any on-screen password ie. pin based or a pattern based locking system. We use the volume key pattern as the password. You can make any pattern using volume keys, like UP UP DOWN UP.
Features of Oops! AppLock and Advantages
- Oops! Applock is Totally invisible.
- Oops!! Applock ScreenLock is the safest screen lock.
- Using Oops Applock ScreenLock nobody can unlock your phone or even notice the phone is locked.
- Oops!! Applock is the most secure way to lock apps and has different styles to choose from.
- Nobody even notices your app is locked with Oops.
- Oops! Applock can lock any applications, It is Simple and Fun to use.
- You can set different background for lock screen on every locked App. The transparent and Black background makes it as if your application is stuck.
- Fool friends with custom backgrounds.
Oops AppLock Complete Details
Current Version : 18.104.22.168 Size : 3.9M Requires Android : 4.1 and up Offered By : Keybotivated Updated : July 06, 2019 Get trending Whatsapp Statuses and Videos with SHARECHAT
How to use Oops! AppLock App Lock.
- Oops! App lock is available on the Google Play store. You can visit the below link and install the Oops! App lock on your device.
- Now open the app on pressing on the app icon from the mobile screen.
- Then you will be shown information to set up and use the app. You can read it if you want to know.
- Now the actual setting up the app starts from here.
- Click on “SETUP PASSWORD”, Use power buttons to set the password.
- Add a password recovery email and complete the app setup.
- On the next time if you open the app you will be asked to enter the volume key pattern.
- Soon after entering the volume key pattern, Oops! Applock application will open up.
- By default, you will see Applock is “Off”, You need to toggle “On” and enable the data usage access.
- Now you can select the apps you want to lock and choose how they appear Black Screen or Transparent etc….
This app has an advantage if anyone sees your mobile this app icon looks like a Note app and when they click on the app they will see TextPad instead of prompt enter the volume pattern lock.
This is all about Oops! AppLock and K Note App Lock. The major advantage of this app i.e. It will save on smartphones with other names so no one cannot find that your app lock. If you have any other important points added to our content do let us know through comments. Do share your feedback about the app in comments and help other readers.