Boomerang, This is the most hearing word in recent times over social media. Many top creators across social media lovemaking boomerang videos and upload or post on social platforms such as Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram. Do you love boomerang videos and are you crazy about making boomerang videos? If yes, this article is completely handy for you, I will share with you the complete information about Boomerang Videos, How to Make them, and How to convert existing videos into boomerang videos.
What is Boomerang?
Boomerang is a short video that loops forward and backward through the action. It is the feature for the first time that is introduced by Instagram. It’s backward and forward loop actions makes your photos and moments more joyful, funny, and lucrative. In simpler language, it is something similar to gif with a set of burst photos playing forward and backward manner on a loop. These videos are fun ways to share and most popularised on Instagram stories. Most users and creators capture and record the videos with the boomerang feature and publish them on social media Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat applications.
What’s special in this article?
However, With the Instagram Boomerang app, you can only capture and record the new videos i.e you can only capture by using a camera. But have you ever wondered about creating or converting your existing saved videos into a boomerang video? Yes, you can easily boomerang a pre-recorded videos, and also turn your existing saved videos into boomerang videos. In this article, I will share with you a step-by-step guide to make or create boomerang video from existing saved videos on android and iOS devices.
How To Make or Create Boomerang from Saved Video in Android Phone.
As I already said that you can only readily capture or record the boomerang videos by using Instagram Boomerang. But when it comes to converting or making of an existing video into boomerang it needs an external application to perform this action. However, there are several apps available for android devices on google play store to turn your existing videos into a boomerang. You can search whatever the boomerang app and download it.
Here we make use of the best boomerang converter app namely “Video Boomerang: Boomerang loop Video Gif Maker” to convert your existing videos into boomerang videos.
Download Video Boomerang: Boomerang loop Video Gif Maker
A Short Review About Video Boomerang: Boomerang loop Video Gif Maker
Boomerang loop Video Gif Maker is the first GIF video lopper application that lets you turn or convert your existing videos into exciting boomerang videos. For all those who’ve been wondering how to convert a regular video to a boomerang video, gif maker is the best option for you. Boomerang Loop Video Gif Maker takes your existing video as input and creates a gif loop boomerang video. The output video is just similar to the Boomerang – Instagram video. You can also share the boomerang videos to your social media profiles such as Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat.
Steps to Turn Your Existing Videos into Boomerang
- Soon after downloading and installing the app on your android device open the installed app.
- Now you will be shown two options either to Shoot video [Camera icon] or Open an existing video [Gallery icon].
- Click on the Gallery icon and this will open up the gallery of your device.
- Now select and open the existing saved video from the gallery to convert it into a boomerang.
- Select the timeline of the video which you want to convert boomerang. [Optional] You can add and remove sound and effects to the boomerang.
- After the successful editing click on the “Create” option to create boomerang video.
- The created boomerang video will be saved to your memory location on clicking on the download. It also got a share option where you share the created boomerang video on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat.
How To Make or Create Boomerang from Saved Video in iOS devices (iPhone, iPad)
Boomerang feature on Instagram is one such best option for iOS devices iPhone, iPad. But when it comes to converting the existing videos into a boomerang, Instagram boomerang does not have the feature to convert the videos into a boomerang. You have to install third-party apps to make your existing videos into an amazing boomerang. There are many iOS apps that can convert or turn your existing videos into boomerang videos. Here we make use of the Boomerang Maker – Loop Video iOS app that can convert your existing videos into boomerang videos.
A Short Review About Boomerang Maker – Loop Video
Boomerang Maker – Loop Video creates a Boomerang-like effect on your existing saved photos and videos that you’ve already taken. This app can add a looping effect. It has an easy interface where you can choose the start and endpoint for the loop additionally you can add zoom, create test overlay, crop effects. This app has both free and pro versions with some more advanced features and effects. You choose the start point and length of the loop. Add additional effects like speed control, text overlay, zooming, cropping, and more!
Here is the link to download the Boomerang Maker – Loop Video on iOS devices such as iPhone, iPad for free.
Download Boomerang Maker – Loop Video
Steps to Turn Your Existing Videos into Boomerang
- After downloading and installing the app on your device open the app and follow the below procedure.
- Check that you granted permission to access your device storage and photos.
- Now in the app, you will find two icons one is Camera icon[This option will allow you to capture the videos] and another is Storage icon[This option will allow you to choose the existing photos and videos].
- Click on the storage icon and choose the video from your device location to create or convert it into a boomerang.
- Now adjust the timeline and length of the boomerang video.
- You can also change the effects such as Forwards Backwards, Backwards Forwards, Backwards or Forwards looping.
- After the editing is done, click on the save icon to save the boomerang video.
- Now you can share your boomerang video to various social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat.
So this is all about how you create or make a boomerang on your android and iPhone devices from saved existing videos from your device.
How to Turn or Convert Existing Saved Videos into Boomerang Online
Here I will show how to create or make boomerang online from existing videos using any android and iOS app. Here we make use of a free Kapwing’s Online website to turn existing videos to boomerangs online. Follow the below procedure
Steps to Turn Your Existing Videos into Boomerang Online
- Visit Kapwing’s Online website on your mobile or Pc.
- Here you can see an option to upload a video or paste a URL of the video. Choose the upload option to choose the existing video from your device gallery.
- On the next page, you need to choose boomerang options such as Speed, Clip rate. and other options.
- After completing the editing options it will generate a preview. Check out the video preview and click on create to process the video and to generate the boomerang video.
- Note: In preview mode, you can only see the forward section however in a processed video you can see both the forward and backward section.
- After a few seconds, you can see the download option to download your boomerang video to your device.
That all about how you can create or turn existing video into a boomerang video online. Now your boomerang video is ready to publish on social platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, etc..
There are many more apps and websites that can turn your existing videos into a boomerang, We tried our best to suggest you the best apps and websites. Try the above apps and tell us your experience and feedback in the comments section below. I hope our article is informative. Stay tuned for more updates here.