Hello, everyone after a discussion of “Why Signal App is Trending on App Stores” today I am going to share How to download and Use the Signal App on the Desktop and How to install Signal for Pc/Laptop. Before starting the discussion if you are visiting our website Fullonbuzz for the first time, please do subscribe to receive all the blog updates directly to your inbox and also make sure you allow push notifications so that you will receive push notifications to your devices whenever a new article is published. Along with the main topic, I will let you know about Signal App and its trending features.
What is Signal Private Messenger App?
Signal Private Messenger App is the best alternative and rival for Whatsapp. It was started by one of the former co-founders of Whatsapp, Brien Action in 2018. The signal app is very much similar to Whatsapp in all aspects like Voice Calling, Video Calling, End-To-End Encryption, Group Chat, and interface. This app got advanced privacy features where you cannot add anyone to the groups without their assent.
Is Signal Private Messenger App For Pc is Available?
This signal app is a complete application that was made available for all devices including Android, iPhone, iPad, MAC, Windows, Linux. As the signal app is officially available for Desktop devices one can freely download the signal desktop version for Windows, Mac, Linux from the official website and use the signal app on pc with no worries. Apart from the actual procedure, there is an alternative approach to download and install Signal for Pc/Laptop.
Whenever if there is a discussion about App for Pc, Emulation is the concept that comes into the picture. It is a simple process of emulating or rendering an app version of an application onto Pc/Laptop using third party software known as android emulators. So an alternative approach to download and install Signal for Pc/Laptop can be done by using emulators. In this article, I will be showing you How to Download and Install the Official Signal Desktop Version and How to download and install Signal App for Pc on Windows 10, Windows 8, or 8.1, Windows 7, and XP Operating systems using android emulators.
Download Signal App for PC/Laptop on Windows, Mac, Linux – Signal App Desktop Version
As said already, the Signal application is cross-platform and available for all devices including Android, Windows, Linux, etc. In order to download and install the Signal app for Pc you can use using either of the methods using official process or by using android emulators.
By Downloading and Installing Official Signal Desktop Version By Downloading and Installing the Signal app for Pc using Emulators
How to Download and Use Official Signal Desktop or Pc Version on Windows, Linux, Mac Computer
Download the Offical Signal Desktop App version from the below-provided links or from the official website Signal Foundation and proceed with the installation of the signal app on devices like windows, Linux, Mac, etc.
Windows Devices : Signal App for Windows Devices Mac Devices : Signal App for MAC Devices Linux Devices : Signal App for Linux Devices
How to Use Signal Desktop Version on Windows PC/Laptop
- After downloading the required device version from the above links proceed with installing the software on your device.
- Locate the downloaded signal desktop version file on your Pc.
- Double click on it to install the signal desktop version on pc.
- After installing the software you need to sync the mobile and windows versions to continue using on the Pc.
- To sync the mobile and desktop signal app version you need to scan the QR code displayed on the desktop from the mobile device.
- To scan the QR Code Open Signal App on Mobile and then Goto Settings -> Linked Devices -> Add Device -> Scan QR Code ->Find Your Device on your Mobile.
- Now choose your device name and click on Finish Linking Phone.
- Soon after the completion of the linking device you can observe a process to sync the contacts and messages.
- After completion of sync, you will observe an interface similar to below and you can start sending and receiving messages on the signal desktop version.
Download and Install Signal for Pc/Laptop on Windows 10/7/8/8.1/Xp Using Android Emulators.
If you are not interested in downloading and installing the Official Signal Desktop Version you can follow the alternate method Signal App download for Pc using Bluestacks or Nox Android emulator. But to download and install the Signal App for Pc/Laptop using Emulators, Make sure that your PC/Laptop fulfills the minimum requirements.
Pc Requirements to Download Emulators on to Pc/Laptop
Operating System : Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 RAM : Recommended 2Gb Ram and Above Processor : Intel Core i3 and above Disk Space : 700 MB of free space required
If you meet the PC requirements to download emulators, Download and install the most popular android emulators Bluestacks or Nox App Player to install Signal App for Pc on Windows 10/8/8.1/7/xp and Mac Os.
How to Install Signal App on Windows 10, Windows 7/8/8.1/Xp Pc using Bluestacks App Player or Nox App Player
Guys, primarily you need to download and install the Official Bluestacks Android Emulator from the below link to your Computer, Laptop, or PC.
- After downloading any of the emulators from the above links install the emulator onto your Pc/Laptop.
- Open the bluestacks android emulator, You will find the Google Play store icon on the homepage and sign in with your Gmail account.
- Then type Signal in the app search box and find the desired app from the displayed results.
- Click on the Signal app and then hit on the install button to proceed with Signal app installation on bluestacks android emulator.
- After successful installation of the Signal app, you can open the signal app from the bluestacks homepage as you open it on the mobile device.
- Rest the process remains the same as signal registration and using on mobile.
Guys if you are facing any issues with the bluestacks android emulator, You can try the Signal app for Pc/Laptop using Nox App Player.
- The process of downloading and installing Signal App on Pc/Laptop on Nox App player is much similar to bluestacks android emulator.
- Follow the above-described bluestacks procedure to install the signal app for Pc using Nox app player also.
This is all about, How to Download and Install the Signal App for Pc/Laptop by Using the Official Signal Desktop app and Emulators. If you are facing any issues with any of the procedures do check out the FAQS section for a quick resolution. You can also share your queries in the comment section for resolutions.
Signal Pc App – FAQ
1. Is Official Signal App for Pc is Available?
Yes, Signal Desktop App version is Officially available.
2. Is it safe to use Emulator?
Yes, Absolutely it is safe to use an emulator. You can also download and install android apps on to Windows/Mac Pc using android emulators.