After League of Legends, Valorant is the most popular edition from Riot games. After the launch of Valorant global version, this game received a huge response from the gaming community across the world. Every new game following the release will receive modifications and enhancements through game updates and patches. Along with updates, new errors annoy players. Today’s in this article, I will share a definite guide to address the most commonly encountered Valorant game errors and their fixes. Guys if you are visiting our blog for the first me do subscribe for the latest updates and allow notifications to get notified about new posts.
Something has gone wrong in your Valorant game? Is your valorant game is not opening? Not to worry there are some errors that can be fixed by making simple changes to the game. I’ve been searching the internet for quite months to find a fix to seemingly common problems of valorant games. I’ve tried so many different tactics people claimed to work. I will be sharing few fixes which made my game finally run properly on my Pc. And also in a recent Valorant update users are unable to launch the game properly. So without further delay, let’s see the fixes for valorant game errors.
5+ Most Common Errors Found in Valorant Game, Fixes for Valorant Not Opening, Starting, Crashing,Solve Error Codes in Valorant.
Here is the list of most common errors found in the Valorant game. If you encounter any of the above errors do follow our fixes for them and run your game smoothly. It is highly suggested to try out all the fixes to troubleshoot the Valorant game errors. Genuinely the root cause of the valorant game errors is not known hence there is no guarantee which particular solution will possibly work out for you so I suggest you trying all of the possible solutions listed and find out the perfect fix for your issue.
Minimum Requirments to Play Valorant Game on Pc/Laptop
Games like Valorant, PUBG, Fortnite need high-end specifications and most graphics on Pc/Laptop. Playing on a low-end computer might affect your gaming experience and shows errors. If you are playing Call of Duty – Warzone – Check out the most common errors and fixes. Make sure your Pc/Laptop specs meet the below requirements to run and play the game smoothly.
Minimum CPU: Intel i3 Above, FPS: 30 FPS, RAM: 4 GB, OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit Graphics Card: Intel HD 3000 Recommended CPU: Intel i5 Above, FPS: 60 FPS, RAM: Above 8 GB, OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit Graphics Card: Nvidia Graphics
Update your graphics driver
Updating graphics card driver is one of the commonly followed “Fix” for almost all the Errors of Valorant Game. There might be situations where you are seeing issues and errors because of your outdated graphics. Hence you should keep your Pc/Laptop graphics are up to date. Updating graphics can be done automatically by visiting the graphic driver updates page and also directly visiting Official support pages. See below for Official Graphics websites.
Install Windows updates.
It’s always highly recommended that your Laptop/Pc is up to date with all the updates. By updating your Windows version and updates you can expect the best gaming performance. Above are the must and should requirements and to do tasks before playing valorant game on your Laptop/Pc.
Error 1: How To Fix Valorant Not Opening/Loading, Starting | Valorant Black Screen Problem Fix
Here I’m gonna show you how to fix Valorant starting problem and black screen error on Windows 10 computer. Just follow the below steps and fix the error.
- Firstly you need to copy these two commands and copy them to your notepad.
- Now you have to go to “THIS PC” right-click on it and click on the properties.
- Once you have done this step go to “CHANGE SETTINGS”.
- After that, you have to go to the “ADVANCED” Tab and click on the “ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES”.
- Now you have to click on “NEW” under “SYSTEM VARIABLES” after that you have to put the previously copied text here the variable name should be: OPENSSL_ia32cap and the value should be: ~0x200000200000000.
- After that click on OK and click on OK once again.
- After this, you have to go to windows task manager by right-clicking on your taskbar and then you have to select the valorant and click on End task.
- Once it is done now close the task manager and restart your computer. This will fix Valorant,’s not opening and Black Screen error. Now try to open Valorant game.
Error 2: How to Fix Valorant Couldn’t Start Error | Valorant Not Launching
Some of the gamers are complaining about the error Valorant not launching or Couldn’t Start. To fix such types of errors follow the below procedure.
- Firstly right click on the Valorant Quick launch icon and select Properties.
- Open the Compatibility tab and check the option Run This Program As Administrator and also select Disable FullScreen Optimizations.
- Click on Apply then Ok and now try to launch the game. If it doesn’t work for you try the below fix.
- Goto Local Drive(C) -> RIOT Games -> Valorant ->Bin/live
- Now open Shooter Games -> Binaries -> Win64 then right click on the Valorant Application file, select properties, and open the compatibility tab.
- Here uncheck Run this Program as Administrator, Disable FullScreen Optimizations and then apply changes and OK.
- Now run the game hopefully it will fix the Valorant Launching error.
Error 3: Solutions to Fix Valorant Error Code 43 | There was an error connecting to the platform. Please restart your game client
- The simplest way to fix the error is to simply run the game or the valorant launcher as administrator.
- Go to your desktop and locate the valorant shortcut file and just simply right-click on it and select the option Run As Administrator.
- Now go ahead and try opening the game.
- Check if that would fix your problem or just check out another fix below
- Another fix is by setting up VGC service to automatic.
- To set it automatic go back to your desktop and open up the start menu and type in here services.msc.
- Then right-click the services app and make sure to run it as administrator.
- Scroll down and you’ll be able to see VGC Services.
- Simply right-click the VGC service and hit the properties option you’ll be able to see here the startup type and simply set it to automatic and hit the start button.
- Once done hit the apply button and ok and then close the window and try launching
the game again and make sure to run it as administrator.
- Another possible solution is to delete the RiotClientSettings.YAML file on the local app data folder.
- To do so go to the desktop and click Windows + R, This will prompt a window where you need to type %localappdata%.
- This will open the folder you need to locate the Riot games folder and goto RiotClient –> Data. Now you could find RiotClientPrivateSettings.YAML file delete or rename it.
- If you’re prompted with any kind of message simply hit yes and try launching the game.
- Reinstall Riot Vanguard:
- Firstly uninstall already installed Riot Vanguard.
- To uninstall go to Control panel -> uninstall program -> Locate the Riot Vanguard and click it to uninstall it.
- After uninstalling now go to the desktop and launch the Valorant Launcher this will ask you to install Riot Vanguard on the login page.
- This will reinstall Riot Vanguard again. Now you could restart your computer and see if that would fix your problem.
How to Solve VALORANT “We couldn’t install a required dependency” quick fix patch 2.05 Windows 10/8/7
A lot of people couldn’t play valorant after the latest patch 2.05 because the game got stuck while downloading the required dependencies. After exploring the error I found a fix to the error. The reason behind this error is Riot Client couldn’t download vanguard resources after the patch. The only solution to this error is to reinstall Vanguard by downloading from the official website manually. To do so follow below steps:
- Firstly uninstall the existing RIOT VANGUARD from your Pc/Laptop.
- Then open the valorant installer it would loop on installing required dependencies now wait for some time. If the process gets completed means the required dependencies are successfully installed on your pc/laptop you are not required to do anything.
- If you see any error message stating “Couldn’t install required dependencies”, To fix this error you need to download and install the vanguard manually.
- Find a link to download the Riot Vanguard Offline Installer.
- Now install the riot vanguard on your pc/laptop wait for few minutes and then restart your windows pc.
- After restarting your Pc/Laptop try to open the game hope after installing Riot Vanguard you might not see the error.
How to fix valorant a critical error has occurred and the process must be terminated-System Error
Most of the people are getting “A critical error has occurred and the process must be terminated” while opening the valorant game. So how to fix this issue? And here I show the two methods to fix the Error.
- First Method:
- And the first method is just open the command prompt by simply pressing Windows key + R, then search “services.msc” and then hit enter.
- This will shows all the windows services try to locate “VGC” and simply click to open it.
- Try to stop this service and then try to change the startup type to “Automatic” and then start the service again.
- After changing the settings save the changes and close the window.
- Now restart your windows pc and try to launch the valorant game.
- Second Method:
- If you are not able to solve the issues try out the second method.
- Open your Local Drive C and then click on the “Riot games” folder from here you need to go to the “Valorant” folder and then “ShooterGame”.
- Now inside the folder locate “Binaries” and open the “win64” folder. Here Locate the“Valorant” setup file and simply right-click on it and then go to “Properties”.
- Here you need to select the “Compatibility” tab and enable the option “Run this program as an administrator”.
- And also check “Run this program in compatibility mode for” and select the latest Windows OS version from the dropdown.
- Once you are done with settings click on apply and then ok to save changes.
- After the changes are made restart your windows pc try to run the valorant game hopefully it fixes the valorant critical error.
How to Fix VALORANT not opening after new update 2021 | 0XC00000005 | Valorant-win64-shipping.exe
After the new update, most of the users are facing the issues and errors such as “Access violation error”, “The Application Unable to Start”, “Windows Installation Error”, “Valorant-Win64 Shipping.exe” with an error code 0xc0000005 while opening the valorant game. Here I am going to show you some fixes which can be helpful.
- Primarily you need to check the firewall status, It is important to ensure that the Windows firewall recognizes and allows Valorant.
- Go to the windows search bar, type Windows Defender Firewall and click on it.
- Click on Allow an app or feature through Windows Defender Firewall.
- Now click on Change Settings.
- Remove any current Valorant and Riot Client Entries, and then add a new entry by tapping on Allow another app.
- Now in the path Locate and give C:\Riot Games\VALORANT\live\VALORANT.exe and click on add.
- Again in the path Locate and give the path of anti-cheat ie. C:\Programfiles\Riot Vanguard\vgc.exe and click on add.
- Repeat adding one more exception for launcher i.e. C:\RiotGames\Riot Client\RiotClientServices.exe and click on OK.
- On the firewall exceptions, check all boxes for VALORANT and click Ok at the bottom.
- This will add new firewall exceptions that will allow Valorant program.
- After making changes try to open the game. If it still doesn’t work for you see the next method.
- Stop the Antivirus on your Pc/Laptop.
- Disable your third-party Antivirus as sometimes it is the only cause of getting these errors.
- After starting the game you can restart it again.
- Now after doing this try to run the game and check for any errors.
How to Fix Access Violation Error in Valorant Game
Sometimes people are seeing Access Violation Error Generally, access violation errors appear when the program location is not accessible.
- To deal with such types of errors you need to make sure that your system is updated with the latest antivirus to scan out malicious programs. Just run a virus check, go for troubleshooting and then try to launch the game.
Re-Install Valorant Game
If any of the fixes don’t work for you try re-installing the valorant game again.
Restart the computer
Some of the settings might get affected only after restarting the Windows Pc/Laptop. So it is highly suggested to restart your windows computer.
Hope you found something useful to troubleshoot your issue. The above-discussed fixes are the combination of general and specific fixes for issues. However, if you still didn’t find the solution for your issue or If you found any other different solution do provide more information by visiting the comment section down below. Leave your query or solution in the comment section to help other people who may be experiencing same issues. See you next time with another useful tutorial.